Are you are seeking a positive work environment with a company that appreciates and celebrates its' employees? Do you have excellent attendance and an eagerness to grow? Join our winning team!
Diverse Staffing is currently hiring 1st shift manufacturing associates to work as Patella Press Operators for our client, an outstanding orthopedic manufacturer in Warsaw & Claypool, Indiana.
Patella Press Operator
The manufacturing associate working as a Patella Press Operator will provide assistance throughout the plant as needed by performing simple machine operation and other miscellaneous production and shipping tasks as assigned, while assisting in achieving our client’s principles: Safety, Quality, Customer Satisfaction and Innovation.
Here is what you’ll need to be able to do:
- Operate machines and/or perform simple production tasks in the manufacture of orthopedic products.
- Operate machines that have already been set up
- Prepare and load parts as instructed
- Perform assembly work
- Perform simple inspections during production to detect quality problems
- Ensure material and required documentation is complete and correct, and that certifications are present
- Verify certifications with customer print specifications and router procedures
- Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors and/or management as deemed appropriate
Diverse Staffing offers a competitive benefits package that includes health insurance, employee recognition programs, and referral bonuses.